Sunday, March 14, 2010

Choices

Recently I've had to make millions of choices. Some small like: "what will I eat for dinner." And some pretty big like: "what am I going to stop/start to become a better person." I've been praying and praying for an answer, but I think God knows me well enough to know I have to do this on my own.

My youth group has been doing this Stop Drama Start Love thing where we do just that stopping drama. We're stopping not only pointless drama, but all drama in our lives. Not only would this have been hard any other time in my life, but now with all of this extra stress from breakups and school and family, I don't think I'll make it through this Drama-less life alive.

You know what, I think I just made my first choice.
I will not choose anything, and I will go with the flow.
I will stay drama free.
I will eat whatever is in my fridge.
I will become a better person by doing what feels right at the time it happens.
The future will catch up to me sooner or later.
But for now I'm living for music, God, and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment